NICOR is excited to introduce the all-new VT4 Selectable LED Vaportite. This durable, energy efficient solution is designed for the most extreme environments. It offers customizable options for both color temperature and lumen output. You can select from 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K CCTs, along with low, medium, or high lumen output. The VT4 is DLC 5.1 Standard, IP66 rated, and ideal for car wash operations, garages, maintenance facilities, canopies, and stairwells.
The VT4 is a durable, energy efficient solution designed for the most extreme environments. This fixture is DLC 5.1 Standard certified, guaranteeing exceptional quality and performance. With an IP66 rating, it is both dust and watertight. Designed to replace outdated fluorescent strip lights, it is ideal for use in car wash operations, garages, maintenance facilities, canopies, locker rooms, and stairwells. Choose between surface mount or suspension cable mount. The spring steel clips can be mounted or suspended before attaching the VT4 making installation as simple as possible.
- Selectable color temperature options (3500K-4000K-5000K)
- Selectable lumen outputs (34W-38W-45W)
- DLC 5.1 standard compliant
- Fully gasketed polycarbonate housing
- UV-stabilized, frosted, wrapped polycarbonate lens
- Dual-voltage input (120-277VAC)
- Full-range 0-10VDC dimming
- Emergency battery backup options available (8W-18W)
- Optional microwave sensor available
- Surface or cable mount installation options
- RoHS compliant IP66, and ETL listed for wet locations
- Protected by 5-year limited warranty
Introducing The All-New EXL1 Selectable LED Exit Sign. It features field-selectable red and green lettering with included templates for both colors and an internal LED switch allowing the user to select the color of their choice. The EXL1-Select is equipped with 90-minute emergency battery backup and operates on both 120V and 277V applications.
The EXL1 Series is a thermoplastic LED exit that combines a low-profile, contemporary design with the performance and dependability of LED technology in an affordable package. This series is available in white and offers universal mounting with testing button, Ni-Cad battery with low-voltage disconnection preventing deep discharge damage to the battery, and is also damp location listed. The EXL1 Series is a perfect modern-day, LED design for your project.
- Injection molded thermoplastic ABS housing
- UL-94V-0 flame rating - Flame Retardant
- Field Selectable Red and Green LED light and lettering
- 6” Letter height
- Supplied with faceplates for single or double face configuration
- 120/277V dual voltage operation
- LED indicator light & push-button test switch
- 90 Min capacity on emergency mode
- Damp location rated
- Operating temperature rating of 32˚F to 104˚F (0˚C - 40˚C)
NICOR Lighting, a leading manufacturer of innovative lighting solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, is pleased to announce a new partnership with HK Sales and Marketing LLC.
HK Sales and Marketing represents some of the world's leading electrical manufacturers. Through detailed and intensive marketing plans, deep product knowledge, and outstanding customer service, HK Sales and Marketing has developed strong customer and manufacturer relationships for more than 30 years throughout the Northwest United States while providing customers with exceptional service and innovative solutions.
HK Sales and Marketing will represent NICOR’s vast product offering in Washington, Alaska, and Northern Idaho, to provide comprehensive sales and marketing solutions. NICOR is excited for the opportunity to partner alongside HK Sales and Marketing for mutual success in 2024 and beyond.
HK Sales and Marketing LLC
18360 Olympic Ave S
Tukwila, WA 98188
Mountain West Regional Sales
2200 Midtown Pl NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Introducing the new, upgraded DCG Selectable LED Recessed Gimbal! With improved efficiency and 5CCT Selectable color temperature, the DCG is available in 4" and 6" sizes. The polymer constructed downlight allows for protection against rust while keeping the fixture lightweight and versatile.
The DCG Select has been upgraded with improved efficiency and 5CCT Selectable color temperature. Available in 4" and 6" sizes, the polymer constructed downlight allows for protection against rust while keeping the fixture lightweight and versatile.
- Features 30° tilt and over 350° rotation
- Greater than 90° beam angle distribution
- DCG4 fits 4" recessed housings
- DCG6 fits both 5" and 6" recessed housings
- 5CCT Selectable (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) > 90 (R9 > 50)
- Dimmable to 5% using standard Triac and ELV dimmers
- IDEAL quick-connect plug with Edison base adapter
- Protected by NICORs 5-Year Limited Warranty
Introducing the HML3 LED High-performance High Bay from NICOR! With its revolutionary design, unmatched efficiency, and peak performance, this lighting solution is perfect for warehouses, gymnasiums, and various industrial or commercial spaces. Experience ultimate flexibility with selectable CCTs and wattages, ensuring that your lighting needs are met precisely. Experience brilliance beyond measure as its compact form yields an extraordinary light output. DLC 5.1 Premium certification attests to its excellence, offering adjustable wattage, CCT (3500K/4000K/5000K/5700K), and sensors. Crafted from single-piece, robust cast aluminum, its durability withstands even the harshest conditions, rendering it ideal for warehouses, gymnasiums, and assorted industrial or commercial settings. With an integrated cooling system and a top-mounted wire-way cover for effortless wire access, the HML3 emerges as the embodiment of streamlined functionality. A polyester powder coat finish crowns its aesthetic, culminating in a luminary masterpiece that seamlessly merges innovation and endurance.
- Standard diffused lens
- Selectable CCTs of 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K with >80 CRI
- Selectable power levels: (150/120/100W) (320/270/220W)
- Operating temperature rating of -22ºF to 131ºF (-30ºC to 55ºC)
- Input voltage of 120-277V, 277-480V input option available
- Dimming: 0-10V standard
- Pre-installed 3.5mm sensor socket
- Field installable multifunction MW or PIR sensor available
- Standard full-range dimming with compatible 0-10VDC dimmers
- 12VDC output provides power to off-board sensors or controls
- NLC (Network Lighting Controls)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) mesh network providing Luminaire Level Lighting Control
- Field installable BLE PIR/Daylight sensor (NLCIND3.5) available
- Configurable with the NICOR NLC app available on iOS and Android devices
- Provides full dimming control with occupancy and daylight harvesting functions
LED HIGH-PERFORMANCE HIGH BAY Introducing NICOR’s latest breakthrough in lighting innovation: the HML3 high bay product line. Unveiling a revolutionary design, this patent-pending marvel combines unrivaled efficiency and peak performance. Experience brilliance beyond measure as its compact form...nicorlighting.com
Introducing the OFS Flood Light, a pinnacle of high-performance illumination that redefines outdoor lighting. With a sleek and compact form, it offers high efficiency with improved aesthetic design features. It’s constructed using the latest in LED technology, providing Selectable wattage and color temperature options via an integrated switch located on the backside.
The OFS features a die-cast aluminum housing with a UV-stabilized powder-coat finish, and stainless-steel hardware for protection against the elements, ensuring long lasting durability. The impact-resistant polycarbonate lens provides further protection while maintaining uniform light dispersion, enhanced by the 7H7V beam distribution pattern and a high CRI value for vivid clarity.
The OFS includes both a knuckle mount (pre-installed) and a yoke mount to suit your installation preference, for added versatility. Effortlessly improve landscapes, signage, facades, pathways, and open spaces with the OFS, where superior lighting and style converge.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens creates uniform light distribution
- 7H7V distribution pattern
- Beam angle of 110°
- 80 CRI
- Color Temperature and Wattage Selectable options; selector switches located on the backside of the fixture.
- 3CCT Select: 3000K-4000K-5000K
- 2W Select: 35W/4500lm-50W/6500lm
- Input voltage of 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power factor: ≥0.9
- THD ≤ 20%
- 0-10V dimming standard
- Operating temperature range: -22°F to 113°F (-30°C to 45°C)
- Photocell is a standard feature (can be disabled in field)
- Knuckle and Yoke Mount included
LED FLOOD LIGHT Introducing the OFS Flood Light, a pinnacle of high-performance illumination that redefines outdoor lighting. With a sleek and compact form, it offers high efficiency with improved aesthetic design features. It’s constructed using the latest in LED technology, providing...nicorlighting.com
NICOR is thrilled to introduce the new OWG4 LED Wall Pack! This advanced wall pack combines traditional design with modern features like Selectable Wattage and CCT. The OWG4 LED Wallpack features the next-generation design of a traditional wallpack with Selectable CCT and Selectable Lumens (wattage). With output up to 135 lumens per watt, the OWG4 delivers powerful light with uniform light distribution and is easy to install on walls or directly to a J-Box with its separable hinged backplate.
Constructed with a die-cast aluminum housing and stainless-steel hardware, the OWG4 is built to withstand harsh weather conditions and provide long-lasting performance. The OWG4 utilizes tempered prismatic glass to protect against yellowing and maximize lumen output, ensuring powerful and efficient illumination. The LED array mounting technology reduces glare, allowing for optimum light distribution without causing discomfort or visual distractions. The OWG4 offers uniform light distribution, eliminating dark spots and ensuring consistent illumination across the area. The OWG4 comes with built-in 4kV surge protection, safeguarding the fixture against power surges and prolonging its lifespan.
Internal switches offer the ability to adjust the CCT to 3000/4000/5000K and Lumens to High/Medium/Low. With selectable color temperature and selectable wattage, you can customize the lighting to suit your needs. Choose from warm, neutral, or cool lighting, and adjust the brightness level to high, medium, or low.
The 0-10V dimming feature gives you the flexibility to adjust the brightness of the OWG4 to meet your specific lighting preferences or requirements. The OWG4 is compatible with external control systems, providing the possibility to integrate it into a larger lighting control network for centralized management and automation.
The OWG4 has three knockouts for through-wiring or sensor additions and is an ideal solution for security and perimeter lighting. An integral photocell is standard with ability to disable if desired. Upgrade to the OWG4 LED Wall Pack and experience the difference today!
- Tempered clear prismatic acrylic maximizes lumen output
- LED array mounting reduces glare for optimum distribution
- Selectable models use a dual emitter array that enables CCT selection of 3000/4000/5000K
- 80 CRI to improve safety and color definition in public places
- Thermally-protected, high-efficiency driver
- Input voltage of 120-277VAC
- Power Factor = >0.9
- THD = <10%
- 0-10VDC dimming
- Selectable Wattage/Lumens (100/80/60W)
- Operating temperature rating of -40F° to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)
- 4KV surge protection standard
- Optional internal emergency back-up
SELECTABLE LED WALLPACK The OWG4 LED Wallpack features the next-generation design of a traditional wallpack with Selectable CCT and Selectable Lumens (wattage). With output up to 135 lumens per watt, the OWG4 delivers powerful light with uniform light distribution and is easy to install on walls...nicorlighting.com