Fenix Lighting

Company Fenix Lighting

Currently reading:
Company Fenix Lighting

The Directory Team

Staff member
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of:

Fenixlight - Manufactures LED flashlights, headlamps, lanterns, and bike lights. Shenzhen, China.

Fenix is a global flashlight brand that was born in China. Based in Shenzhen, Fenixlight Limited designs and manufactures high-end portable sports lighting products including LED flashlights, LED headlamps, LED camping lanterns, underwater sports lights and bicycle headlights. Fenix began with a vision in 2001. Soon after Fenix started to transform the outdoor sports lighting markets with relentless technological innovations. Today, Fenix has reached a level that few other Chinese...

Read more about Fenixlight...

If you are a customer or client having positive or negative experiences with Fenixlight, or one of those having various forms of relations with this company, get your voice heard here by the company or those who share a common interest. If you want to establish partnership with them or are interested in their products but need more information to make a decision, ask around here to harness the power of community. You may also check out the company profile of Fenixlight to learn about their products and services, review and rate them, read their reviews and view their ratings.

If you are a staff member of Fenixlight, jump into the conversation and create positive interactions with your audience to drive business growth. This thread is also your place to introduce your products and services. It is part of the information kit of your company or brand. You may provide supplemental information here to endorse other modules (product listings, company updates, customer reviews) of the information kit. Company updates, which keep people about what your company is up to, will show up on this thread as well.

Industry Updates

Fenixlight has a new update entry:

Fenix Launches TK20R UE flashlight

TK20R UE is a tactical flashlight featuring an incredible performance by throwing a maximum of 2800 lumens and a beam distance of up to 465 meters. The Fenix TK20R UE flashlight features the new FlexiSensa tactical switch which allows you to switch between Tactical mode, for instant access to Turbo or Strobe only, Duty mode to single tap for all brightness levels, and Lock Out to avoid accidental activation.

Intelligent memory also remembers the last level chosen, including between modes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Industry Updates

Fenix Launches PD40R V3.0 Rechargeable Flashlight

The Fenix PD40R V3.0 Rechargeable Flashlight is an upgrade that checks all the improvements customers have been asking for. The newly designed patented mechanical switch has raised grips for easy one-handed operation. Simply rotate the dial to access its modes—great for gloved hands. There is a hard stop before you progress to the flashing modes so you’ll always know when you are at the brightest setting without accidentally activating SOS or Strobe.

Fitted with a quality LED, this...

J Mount

I owned a prior fenix flashlight and liked it very much. Wanted to buy the PD40v3 as it seems to be a great light. Unfortunately I will probably never know as I ordered it from Fenix-store on August 2, 2023 and the post office (they chose the shipper) has lost the item. Fenix-store is being much less than helpful in replacing the item. I paid over $100.00 for the flashlight and still don't have it 13 days later and the post office will require months before they will declare it lost. In the meantime a light that I need is not in my hands and I have no assurance that I will ever receive it let alone receive it in working order. Over ten attempts to have a reasonable discussion with Fenix-store and they steadfastly refuse to provide a replacement. They tell me I must wait six months before they will replace the item.

Horizon

The Fenix HM75R Rechargeable Headlamp takes the acclaimed features of the HM65R and amplifies them with enhanced capabilities and performance. With a staggering maximum output of 1600 lumens, this headlamp delivers exceptional brightness to illuminate even the darkest environments. Powered by both an included 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery and an included 21700 li-ion battery, the HM75R ensures extended runtimes for prolonged use in any situation.
  • Max Lumens: 1600
  • Max Beam Distance: 732 feet (223 meters)
  • Max Runtime: 234 hours (floodlight) 365 hours (red)
  • Lighting Modes: Twelve lighting modes including four spotlight levels, four floodlight levels and four red light modes
  • Bulb Type: One Luminus SST40 cold white LED, two Luminus SST20 neutral white LEDs, and one OSRAM GR QSSPA1.23 red light LED
  • Color Temperature: Spotlight mode: 6500K. Floodlight mode: 4000K.
  • Size: Headlamp: 3.59" (91.1mm) x 1.61" (41mm) x 2.11" (53.5mm) Battery Case: 4.24" (107.7mm) x 1.10" (28mm) x 1.10" (28mm)
  • Weight: 11.32oz (321g) including battery case, batteries and headband
  • Battery: One included 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery and one included 21700 li-ion battery
  • Included: ARB-L18-3400 battery, ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery, 1 meter extension cable, 2 x spare O-rings
  • Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA

One of the standout features of the Fenix HM75R is its innovative Power Xtend System(TM) power bank system. Equipped with an external power bank that attaches seamlessly to the headband, users can enjoy vastly longer runtimes by combining the power of both batteries simultaneously. The power bank includes a convenient belt clip attachment and an additional 3-foot cord, allowing users to wear it comfortably on their pack or belt for extended outdoor adventures.
  • One Luminus SST40 cold white LED, two Luminus SST20 neutral white LEDs, and one OSRAM GR QSSPA1.23 red light LED; with a life span of 50,000 hours each.
  • Two power sources for incredibly long runtime when used together.
  • Made of high-quality magnesium alloy material, lightweight and durable.
  • Rotary mode switch and electronic brightness level switch for easy and fast operation.
  • Spotlight, floodlight and red light.
  • Intelligent brightness downshifting function to avoid potentially dangers at close-range.
  • The USB Type-C port on the battery case supports fast-discharging.
  • The power bank features a quick-release clip so alternatively you can wear it on your pack or belt.
  • Both USB Type-C ports have inner waterproofing treatment—IP68 rated.

Industry Updates

Introducing the Fenix PD32R: Compact and Versatile Rechargeable Flashlight for Every Adventure

Fenix Lighting, the leading provider of premium lighting solutions, proudly unveils the Fenix PD32R Rechargeable Flashlight, a lighting companion suitable for every adventure. Crafted with precision and engineered for performance, the PD32R combines versatility, durability, and innovation to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and professionals alike.

With a maximum output of 1400 lumens, the Fenix PD32R illuminates up to 1129 feet, providing exceptional visibility in any environment...

Top Lighting Manufacturers Shaping the Industry Open Lighting Product Directory