Need Advice Searching for replacement

Currently reading:
Need Advice Searching for replacement

al78

Hello, I hope everyone has a good day. I have a question regarding a current product I am working with and having problems after a while. I have the

rgbw-led-landscape-light-40w-24vdc" data-toc="1" >Bright Star 4 in 1 RGBW LED Landscape Light - 40W, 24VDC​

and seems that after a few years the color Red in particular is fading. I need to replace some of these lights but I would prefer a different brand than this since it is not working for a long time. The lights are out of warranty so they will not be replaced. This is a 24 V 5 wire light that works with the DMX protocol. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Also the controller is not built in the light itself.

cassidyy

Hello al78! It's been a long time since you have posted your question - have you found the decision? Have a similar problem and I wonder what's the decision of it. Thank you

cassidyy

Hello al78! It's been a long time since you have posted your question - have you found the decision? Have a similar problem and I wonder what's the decision of it. Thank you
cassidyyAll in all I'm thinking about to replace it with this or this decisions. I want to change my lightning system completely so I could put the light wherever I want. So if you are here please tell me what have you chosen as a decision!

Top Lighting Manufacturers Shaping the Industry Open Lighting Product Directory